President and CEO Takehiko Terada
[Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection]
1. Compliance with Laws
2. Proper Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
The Company will strive to properly acquire personal information from individuals by clarifying the purpose of use. Except for legitimate reasons, we will not disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual.
3. Security Management Measures
The Company will endeavor to ensure and strengthen appropriate information security measures in line with the current level of technology to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, alteration, and leakage of personal information.
4. Continuous Improvement of Management Systems
The Company will establish an appropriate management system and internal regulations for personal information and will continuously review and improve the management system, including this policy.
5. Handling of Personal Information Inquiries
The Company has established a contact point for inquiries regarding personal information handling and will respond sincerely to requests for information disclosure and other related inquiries.
[Personal Information Handling Policy]
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company will acquire personal information by fair means for the following purposes of use:
(1) Response to inquiries
(2) Support for products and services (including those of our parent company, Axell Corporation, its group companies, and partners. Same hereinafter.)
(3) Information and proposals for products and services
(4) Improvement of products and services, surveys
(5) Notifications for exhibitions, seminars, events, etc.
(6) Recruitment-related communications
(7) Business negotiations and meetings with customers
(8) Fulfillment of contracts
2. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Except in the following cases or in the case of item 3. or 4., the Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual:
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(3) When particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by them in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person might impede the execution of the affairs.
(5) When the third party is an academic research institution, and it is necessary for them to handle the personal information for academic research purposes.
(6) When business succession is carried out due to merger, company split, business transfer, or other reasons.
3. Joint Use of Personal Information
The Company may jointly use the personal information entrusted to us as follows:
(1) Items of personal information to be jointly used
Name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, gender, etc.
(2) Scope of joint users
The Company's parent company, Axell Corporation, and its group companies (see here)
(3) Purpose of use
The purposes as mentioned in item 1. above
(4) Entity responsible for the management of the jointly used personal information
ax Inc. (Address and representative's name are available at here)
4. Outsourcing to External Parties
The Company may provide personal information to third-party outsourcers within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use. When outsourcing, the Company carefully selects outsourcers and requires them to manage the information appropriately, overseeing that your personal information is properly managed.
5. Security Management Measures
In handling personal information held by the Company, we implement appropriate information security measures, focusing on organizational, human, physical, and technical security management measures, to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, and leakage of personal information.
6. Policy Review
7. Contact Point for Personal Information Management
The contact point for inquiries about personal information managed by the Company is as follows:
ax Inc. Personal Information Management Contact Point
8. Procedures for Requests for Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, etc.
For requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, etc., of personal information managed by the Company, please contact the above-mentioned Personal Information Management Contact Point. We will respond after following the Company's prescribed procedures.
1. About Cookies
"Cookie" refers to small data strings that are transmitted from our server and recorded on your device (such as computers or smartphones) when you visit our website. Since cookies do not contain information that can identify individuals, they are not considered personal information in principle. Cookies are used for purposes such as access analysis, website improvement, and content optimization.
2. About Opting Out
3. About Third-Party Provided Tools
The Company uses the following third-party provided tools that utilize cookies:
Please refer to each company's policy for the use and management of cookies in these tools.
Data Protection Policy：https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Opt-Out Method: Please refer to the above policy.
First Edition: May 22, 2019
Third Edition: October 1, 2023 (Addition of the purpose of use of personal information for services and products of group companies, etc.)